Protecting your data is E-Z-Safe’s top priority. Our experience has shown that a combination of state-of-the-art technology on one hand, and rigorous working procedures on the other, yield maximal security for your digital assets. Furthermore, our high resiliency standards prevent any risk of information loss.
On the technology front, E-Z-Safe implements a number of sophisticated security measures simultaneously to create a solid defense system, including:
- Strong encryption - 256-bit - to safeguard all the information in the database, including user profiles as well as the safe contents.
- Microsoft Azure web hosting, providing a high level of physical and data security. Microsoft Azure complies with ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standard. For more information please refer to Microsoft Cloud Security and Compliance.
- Strong encryption - 128 bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) - to protect data communication between the client and the cloud.
- Enterprise-grade, web application firewall to safeguard the site and application from the latest security threats.
- The system maintains a clear audit trail of all actions taken in the system. This enables event investigation and preventing fraud.
- PayPal technology for secure online transactions.
Along with implementing state-of-the-art technology, E-Z-Safe ensures maximum security standards through the actions of its highly-trained, dedicated staff. We deal exclusively with digital assets management; accordingly, our employees’ sole mission is providing users with a safe and dependable service. This mission is not in conflict of interest with any other mission of the company or the employees.
Diligent human intervention is integral to the fail-safe nature of our service. For example:
- Security at all stages of the process is of the utmost importance.
- Our employees cannot access or alter any of your information.
These features, along with other measures, ensure our service of the highest level of security.