2. The Information We Collect
We may require that you provide us with certain Personal Identifiable Information ("PII") as a condition for your accessing and/or using certain parts of the Site and/or Service, such information may include: name, address, telephone number, driver's license number, Social Security Number, and credit card or bank account number. If you choose to do so, such PII may be collected by the Company. In addition, we may also collect other information, in accordance with any applicable law, which may not be personally identifiable, to enable us to provide You with quality service. This may include, without limitation, billing, payment and deposit history, service and credit records and past correspondence with You.
The Company may gather certain non-Personal Identifiable Information ("Non-PII") about you and/or your usage of the Site, the Service and/or any part thereof, including the pages you visit on the Site, zip code, age etc.
Information about the advertisements you watch, on the Site, may also be collected. For every advertisement you view while using the Site, the Site transmits and stores the following information from your computer: Your IP Address, which may include a domain name;
3. How do we use the information we collect?
The information is collected for the primary purpose of enhancing your experience of using our Site, e.g., to respond to your inquiries about our Services.
We may sometimes use the information that we collect to communicate with you, such as to notify you of changes me made to the Agreement or to contact you about your account with us.
We sometimes use the information that we collect to improve the design and data of our Site and to enable us to personalize your experience. The Company may also use this information in the aggregate to analyze site usage and share such information with third party for purposes of managing and targeting advertisements and/or for market research analysis.
4. In order to eliminate any doubt, the Company hereby clarifies that any information which you decide to upload to the E-Z-SAFE system (the "Stored Information") within the scope of the Agreement, will not entitle Company to read and/or sell and/or use such Stored Information in any way and/or share such Uploaded Information with any person or entity, unless explicitly stated in the Agreement.
- Our Site may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. You should consult the other sites' privacy policies as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these sites.
- In the event that the Company or substantially all of its assets are sold or acquired, the Site and all information collected by the Site would be transferred to the acquiring party.
- You agree that any information you provide to Company, including without limitation, any information you provide to the company when you use the Site and/or register to the Service shall be accurate and truthful.
IN ADDITION, PARENTS OR GUARDIANS OF CHILDREN AT ANY AGE SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THE SITE IS DESIGNED TO APPEAL TO A BROAD AUDIENCE. ACCORDINGLY, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DETERMINE WHETHER ANY PORTION OF THE SITE IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOUR CHILD.